Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog #10 Everything!!!

   I don't know what I will do for my presentation in the end of May.  I haven't even started my presentation, but I'm going to start on it soon, it will have soccer info of course.  It will have the maximum goals of the top 3 scores of the Liga.  Also it will have, who won the cups so far in soccer.  So far that's what I got and will think of more things for the presentation.  So far the top three players of the Liga got sent back, no one knows who is the best now in the Liga, me personally, Cristiano is the best in the Liga with his passion for soccer.  Messi wants Sergio Aguero on his team, he is a good player and can communicate with him alright.  Manchester City made 4-0 on Aston Villa, what was amazing about this match is that Manchester City made the 4 goals in the second half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment